Saturday 13 November 2010

RealBigPimp.in

As promised what now seems like a long time ago, my new website is ready!!!

Unfortunately there were unforeseen issues with my original domain name, jamespearsoncliming.com, which postponed the re-launch considerably. I leave for the communication black hole of Chad early tomorrow morning, so rather than make you wait even longer, a good friend of mine has kindly lent me a rather odd domain to use.

Jamespearsonclimbing.com has temporally become realbigpimp.in, so go take a look at all the new content, dressed in shiny new clothes.
I will still be maintaining this blog for the near future until everything on the new channel is up and running smoothly. Let me know your thoughts and feelings, and Ill take a look at them after Chad

Until then...

No comments: